Jonal provides elastomers, molded rubber, metal-bonded and composite materials. We manufacture to order, and provide responsive service. We deliver on schedule and can provide extremely fast turnaround for samples and prototypes.
Jonal is results-oriented. From concept to prototype, we apply three essential ingredients to every compound and product we formulate:
- Over four decades of experience meeting AMS, ASTM, Mil-Specifications and the most demanding proprietary company specifications.
- Technology. The most versatile and cost-efficient manufacturing techniques enable Jonal to respond on time and within budget. Highly advanced production and machinery ensures consistency and on-time scheduled delivery.
- A commitment to meeting or exceeding customer expectations for elastomer product performance.
Strict quality control procedures include:
- Incoming Material Testing & Inspection
- Process Controls
- In-Process Inspection
- Continuous Product Testing
- Final Inspection
Our headquarters in Meriden, Connecticut encompasses nearly 40,000 square feet of Research and Development and manufacturing facilities. Our technical staff of engineers, technical director, chemists, and technicians together with skilled employees are focused on solving problems of environmental sealing, vibration damping, and electromagnetic interference. We can make a difference in the success of your products, components, and systems.